Treatment specialization include:
At eXtraordinaryLIFE we provide psychological, emotional, and behavioral counseling using Choice Theory's Reality Therapy, the Gottman Method Couples Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) identifying and changing dysfunctional thinking, behavior, and emotional responses. We also use other proven therapies designed to target more specific problems, such as, but not limited to, anxiety, depression, PTSD, anger, ADHD, self-harm, sexual addiction, etc.
We offer counseling services to teens, young adults, couples, and families in our community and the United States of America (with the use of Skype). Our desire is to promote and foster healthy home and work relationships, and to teach our clients the importance of boundary setting, problem solving, conflict resolution, and effective communication skills and methods.
• Adolescent emotional growing pains (Aggressive behavior, lack of self-confidence, self-harm, etc.)
• Bullies and their victims (addressing causes to bullying and helping victims find healing)
• Pre-marital and marriage counseling (8 week pre-marital programs with certificate of completion)
• Couples and Family Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT)
• Pre/post-divorce counseling and recovery
• Helping blended families
• Anger management program (12 week program)
• Depression and grief counseling
• Stress and Trauma Care
• Anxiety and Panic Disorder Therapy
• Alcohol and drug addiction 12 Step Life Recovery Program
• Pornography and sexual addiction
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, clients are taught biblical principles that, when applied, can bring about life-changing results. Allow us an opportunity to help you find solutions to your problems. We offer Skype session for home-bound individuals who are not able to make it into our office. Also available are home visitation sessions to the elderly or home bound individuals living in our area. There is HELP! There is HOPE! We are here for YOU! Come!
Call today to schedule your appointment. Be sure to fill out our Intake Form and bring it with you to your first office appointment or email it to us prior to your first scheduled Skype session. We look forward to serving you.
For more information, call us today at (281)441-9703, Skype address eXtraordinary.LIFE or email us at Contact@eXtraordinaryLIFE.me.
If healing from past issues is not what you need, however moving forward from where you are today to where you want to be in the future is daunting, a life coach can help you realize your dreams. People hire coaches to improve their quality of life and to help them strategize and take tangible steps towards their goals. We can help you address roadblocks that hinder your progress to great living and help you discover your true potential. Whether you, your marriage, your child or your entire family needs a coach, we can come alongside to help you achieve a deeper sense of meaning and life purpose. Tap into living an eXtraordinaryLIFE!
Coaching specialization include:
• Adolescent & young adult transitioning
(from middle school to high school, high school to college and/or into the workplace)
• Bullies and victims; addressing root issues and helping victims work through their pain.
(We take a STAND for ANTI-bullying!)
• Pre-engagement, pre-marital, couples, and marriage
(transitioning from one stage of life to another)
• Family vision planning and strategizing
• Pornography-FREE Accountability
Coaching is about results! With support, encouragement, and accountability from someone who believes in you and your vision, you can do far more than you've accomplished alone. A life coach helps you stay on track, overcome obstacles, and convert your “desires” into concrete steps.
To better accommodate your schedule, sessions are performed at our office, over the phone, or via Skype. Call us today at (281)441-9703 or reach us on Skype using our address: eXtraordinary.LIFE
Please download and complete our Intake Form and be sure to bring it with you to your first office appointment or email it to us prior to your first scheduled phone or Skype session. We look forward to coaching you.